- Logged in as the CitrixAdmin user for this task to Win 7 VM
- Log on to the Profiler-Win7 virtual machine using your CitrixAdmin credentials.
- Using the Citrix Streaming Profiler create a profile called Mozilla Firefox.
- Click Start > Streaming Profiler to open the Streaming Profiler.
- Click New Profile to launch the New Profile Wizard and then click Next.
- Type Mozilla Firefox as the Profile name and click Next.
- Use the default User Updates and Inter-Isolation Communications options and verify that Windows 7 is selected as the target operating system. Specify to profile for all languages.
- Click Next to accept the default settings for User Updates.
- Click Next to accept the default settings for Inter-Isolation Communication.
- Verify that Windows 7 is selected as the Target operating system. The Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 target operating systems will also be checked.
- Click All Languages in the target language section and then click Next.
- Use the Quick Install option and specify the \\servername\Software\Firefox Setup3.6.3.exe installer.
- Select Quick Install and click Next.
- Click Browse, navigate to the \\servername\\Software\ click Firefox Setup3.6.3.exe and then click Open.
- Click Next to continue with the New Profile Wizard.
- Install Mozilla Firefox from within the Streaming Profiler using the default options.
- Click Launch Installer to launch the Firefox installer.
The Mozilla Firefox Setup window opens.
- Click Next on the Welcome screen and click Next to choose the default Standard Setup Type.
- Click Install to begin the Firefox installation and then wait for the Firefox installer to finish before continuing.
- Deselect Launch Firefox now and click Finish.
- Use the Streaming Profiler to launch Firefox and run through its initial configuration without importing any settings and then close Mozilla Firefox.
- Click Next in the Run Installer window.
- Click Mozilla Firefox and click Run to launch Firefox and go through the initial configuration screens. The application opens.
- Click Don't import anything in the Firefox import wizard screen and then click Next.
After a few moments, Firefox appears.
- Click File > Exit to exit Firefox. Click Quit to confirm
- Click Next in the New Profile wizard.
- Complete the Profiling wizard using the default choices and then save the profile to the\\server\Profiles folder.
- Click Next in the Select Applications screen to accept the default settings.
- Click Next in the Sign Profile screen to accept the default settings.
- Click Finish to build the profile.
The profile for Mozilla Firefox builds.
- Click File > Save As and type \\server\Profiles as the profile save location and then click Save.
- Shut down the Win7 machine.
How to profile an Application in Citrix Xenapp in Citrix XenApp 6.5